I'm a climber there belive.
That climbing is all about having fun.
And letting go of your mind.
While your body is pushed to the limit.

13 January 2012

El Chorro AND Danish

Hei all..

Now im here in spain in El Chorro. with the Danish "Michelle KT".
which just came down yesterday Thursday. so now wee have to step up. she must go here first 8a+ and me my first 8a or more.

so time will tell and time show.


but one thing is for sure two friends and a transporter are on tour.
so it is already doomed to be a fantastic adventure here in the last weeks of my trip. before I go home in week 7. to start earning money again. :/

but that the way it is. you earn money. and then you have fun while spending them and then suddenly you have to work again until the next time the wheel turns and we head off to new places.

but all fore now pictures coming soon.



Peace out..