I'm a climber there belive.
That climbing is all about having fun.
And letting go of your mind.
While your body is pushed to the limit.

11 December 2011

Margalef

Margalef..

some of the most powerful climbing I've ever tried.
have given up onsighting, my fingers can hold so i has startet to redpoint only. and climbing here only every second day. because many momo in 40-degree overhang is hard on the fingers.

and my motivation here is also slightly smaller.
but it is good enough. it's just not what I feel myself best at.

spain is getting cold. with temperatures down to the freezing point. and sometimes below. so will be good to go south later. where there may be a little warmer. I drive on the 25th December Early in the morning to Malaga where I going to pick Sis and Jacob at the airport in the evening.

All for now


Peace out