I'm a climber there belive.
That climbing is all about having fun.
And letting go of your mind.
While your body is pushed to the limit.

10 October 2011

Siurana

stunning....

total and completely..

life here is at a parking space. but that you get use to. climbing is sharp and Crimped. and totaly my favorite of limestone to date. I learn a little Spanish every day. have no choice. here thay only speak Spanish. ore catalan actually. but it is okay any way, thay are patience. :P

down here I climb stable 7a + onsight. and goes like 3-5 of them per day, plus other. so feel rely strong at the moment. found some cool projects for when it gets a little colder. to day and week outthere shall be over 25 degrees. so it is very hot for small crimp's.
but expect to be here awhile. when I want I to project when I just get a little bit more strong.
Siurana the "town" is very nice. but it is completely dead.

there are no pic. jet.. but it gona come.

all fore now.

Peace out..